PIS has a school physician and a Nurse on duty at all times. Students can be treated for minor ailments and/or rest. It should be remembered, however, that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and with this in mind, students should consider the following at all times.
- Personal hygiene and cleanliness is imperative.
- Students should be provided with tissues and hand gel.
- Avoid drinking from the same glass or soda bottle as communicable diseases can be transmitted in this way.
- Students must wash their hands with soap and water after visiting the lavatory, before and after eating, and after all laboratory activities.
- If a student suffers from any temporary or permanent health problems, parents should directly inform the School admins of their child’s condition. Parents should provide the school with their child’s medical requirements, or equipment (inhalators, insulin, etc.)
- If a student is very ill or has any kind of contagious disease (chickenpox, the flu, etc.), they should stay home.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to complete the health form and deliver it to school.